Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/02/2020
Porsche, Internship – Business Development (Training)
Porsche Central and Eastern Europe
Radlická 751/113e, Praga, Repubblica ceca
Educazione e Formazione, Project/Business Management
6 - 12 mesi. Inizio luglio 2020.
- Support of the Business Development team in the operational business and with market and project specific tasks.
- Support of the Training Team (Technical Training, Non-Technical Training and Administration) on day-to-day tasks for the Central and East European markets.
- Self-dependent handling of training projects in close collaboration with external and internal partners.
- Assistance in organization and preparation of local and international training events.
- Preparation and support of a learning and performance management system
- Support in creation of statistics, presentations and reports.
- Assistance in development, support and maintenance of the online communication portal.
- Preparation and support of KPI reporting, presentations and Board Meetings.
- Studies with a major in Business Administration, Business Engineering or in a related subject.
- Previous experience, ideally within the automotive industry, desirable.
- Project management and/ or consulting experience beneficial.
- Previous experience abroad beneficial.
- High interest in the automotive industry.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Excellent English skills; German skills are advantageous.
- Detail-oriented and accurate working attitude.
- Strong analytical and communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team oriented and an independent pro-active working attitude.
- Ability to work simultaneously on various projects in a highly dynamic and intercultural environment.
- Passenger Car Drivers License.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.