Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/02/2020
English Language Centres, Volunteer Internship (Academic EFL)
EC - English Language Centres
Dolphin House Manchester St, Kemptown, Brighton, Regno Unito
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Turismo e ospitalità, Educazione e Formazione
3-6 mesi (a partire da agosto/settembre)
Assisting the academic team in the academic office, you will carry out the following key learning tasks:
- Running academic reports.
- Inputting attendance records onto our software system.
- Updating class information on our software system.
- Upkeep of all resources in the students’ library and teachers’ room.
- Student certificate preparation.
- Reception lunch cover: answering the phone, greeting students, assisting with student queries, booking excursions etc.
- Loading student details onto our system.
- Assisting with first day procedures.
- General administration tasks, e.g. filing and photocopying.
- Candidate must be undergoing an university degree or a diploma and must hold european passport or have relevant visa
- Fluency in English, written and spoken – should be at least B2 level, preferably C1
- Additional language skills preferable
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to take own initiative
- Motivation to ensure students have the best “EC Experience”.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.