Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/02/2020
ESMA, Traineeship – Transversal Profile
ESMA - European Securities and Market Authority
201-203 Rue de Bercy, Paris, Francia
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Informatica/ICT, Contabilità e finanza
1.117 € (undergraduate traineeship); 1.676€ (graduate traineeship)
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
Traineeship positions, where candidates with a “transversal profile” could be placed, are available in different Departments/teams across ESMA, for example within:
- Corporate Affairs Department (Risk & Control team, Communications team)
- Senior management team (Accounting team)
- Resources department (teams: HR, Finance & Procurement, Facility Management, ICT and Planning & Reporting).
Depending on the specific domain, the selected candidate, under direct supervision of the traineeship tutor, may be responsible for some specific activities/projects.
Candidates must satisfy all eligibility criteria and provide relevant supporting documents at the time of submission of their application:
- be a national of a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area (EEA): Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway;
- have a good knowledge of English ;
- be covered in the event of illness or accident by a national social security scheme or a private insurance policy and for “graduate traineeships”: have completed the first cycle of a higher education course and obtained a university degree or its equivalent (bachelor degree) OR for “undergraduate traineeships”: have an official declaration from the relevant university.
The below mentioned requirements are not obligatory, and substitute an additional asset:
- university degree in the field of business administration, economics, finance, IT or comparable disciplines;
- good drafting skills in English (preparation of presentations, speeches, articles, revising of documents);
- knowledge of standard Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- knowledge of specific applications (e.g. in the area of Finance: ABAC, SI2, SAP)
- working knowledge of HTML and web-marketing strategies.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.