Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/02/2020
Kelloggs, Business Analyst Internship - Global Accounts
Belgicastraat 7, Zaventem, Brussels, Belgio
Contabilità e finanza, Commerciale/Vendite
6 mesi, da luglio a dicembre 2020
L'offerta scade il 24/04/2020
- Ensure quality reporting on monthly sales figures :
o Leverage existing Central database & associated tools to build European customer reports and analysis.
o Establish ongoing contacts with the countries sales team (scope worldwide)
o Ensure the figures are accurate, reliable and relevant
o Complete the monthly sales report with the figures received and send it to the customer(s)
o Understand the trends and variances in the results from one month to another
- Assist with the preparation of customer visits :
o Work closely with Int’l account managers to support meeting preparation & project management.
o Update the market data per customer and country
o Get feedback from the countries in order to understand any problem or trend
- Create visibility on contract compliance via score carding :
o Compliance of the international contracts
o Have visibility and be aware if international support is needed locally
- Support the sales team with ad hoc analysis amongst which :
o Business Case / Pricing / Market share
o New initiatives / New customers
o Business intelligence
- Work closely with business management on projects led by the European team
- Good in communication, able to build trust through keeping commitments and the ability to get others on board to deliver the agenda
- Well organized, can set priorities to cope with multi-functional tasks, heavy workload and stick to deadlines
- A certain level of autonomy is required as team members are travelling and not always available
- English language ability is a must, French is a plus or any multilingual profile
- Good analysis skills, very good in Microsoft Suite
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.