Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/03/2020
Philips, Internship: Commercial Policy & Pricing
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
6-12 mesi. Inizio: aprile 2020
- First point of contact for all distribution strategy related requests
- Maintenance of database containing all signed distribution contracts
- Making test purchases at retailers across Europe to check compliance
- Arranging “mystery shopper” visits to retailers via our 3rd party agency
- Managing the execution of online website compliance checks via our 3rd party agency
- Reporting out to all European stakeholders on your findings
- Following up with the Commercial Policy officers in the markets on identified distribution contract breaches
- Master Degree students who aspire a career within Sales, Marketing. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective stakeholder management/ communication
- MS Office skills (Excel), Data analytics experience, SQL nice to have
- Solid understanding of e-commerce
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Previous internship experience within a multinational environment is an added value.
- Fluency in English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.