Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/03/2020
Merck, Pharmacometry Intern
Frankfurter Str. 250, Darmstadt, Germania
- Utilize modeling and simulation analysis to support model informed drug discovery and development.
- Collaborate with global pharmacometry, quantitative pharmacology, clinical and biostatistics teams.
- Gain experience in advanced population PK and PKPD analyses and understanding the use of pharmacometry analysis as part of a drug development program.
- Currently enrolled in a Ph.D. or Masters degree program in Pharmacokinetics, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmaceutics, applied Mathematics/Statistics or a related field.
- Expertise and hands-on experience with NONMEM and R is required. Experience in SAS, XPose, PsN, MONOLIX, or similar pharmacometric modeling and simulation software is as asset.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to analyze complex problems
- Communicate technical details effectively with non-technical stake holders
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and has good communication skills
- Have valid visa and work permit.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.