Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/06/2020
Total, Derivatires Middle Office Analyst Internship
Route de Pré-Bois 29, Genève, Svizzera
Contabilità e finanza, Engineering
L'offerta scade il 20/07/2020
Derivatives Middle Office provides front office and management with daily comprehensive monitoring of market activities which revolves around three themes:
- Follow exposure and market risks incurred by trading portfolios
- Calculation and publication of daily results
- Support and assistance for derivatives traders.
The candidate will participate to the daily tasks described above and will imagine and implement a tool to compute volatility skew from a data source panel. This tool will then be used as a benchmark for our own assesments.
This internship ifs for Engineering/Economy and finance students in the final year of their master degree with solid quantitative basis and knowledge of derivatives and modeling of stochastic processes.
- Programming skills (Python, VBA).
- Good analysis skills and ability to present complex problems in a precise and concise way.
- Previous experience on a trading floor or in the commodities market is a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, in emergency and doing multi-task altogether.
- Good knowledge of both French and English is required.
- Only University sponsored applications will be considered.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.