Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/06/2020
Unesco, Internship - Translation, organization of conferences
7, Place de Fontenoy, Paris, Francia
Turismo e ospitalità, Traduzione/Interpretariato
L'offerta scade il 31/07/2020
As an intern, you will assist in providing operational support for the bureau in charge of organization of conferences, languages and documents; translation, production and distribution of documents and publications.
Interns are selected on a competitive basis. Applicants to UNESCO internships must at the time of application meet the following academic requirements:
- Completed university studies (bachelor's degree or equivalent) at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the assignment;
- Enrolled in a graduate programme (second university degree or Master's degree or equivalent, or higher), at the time of application; or
- Have graduated with a university degree (first or second degree as defined above), and must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Age: You must be at least 20 years old to apply.
- Languages: You should have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French. A working knowledge of the other language (English or French) is an asset, and may be required for internships in secretarial and assistantship assignments at the headquarters.
- Computer skills: You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- Team player: You should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Communication skills: You should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proof of health insurance coverage from a valid major global medical insurance company for the duration of the internship.
- Provide a medical certificate of good health prior to starting the internship.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.