Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/06/2020
CBSS, Intern - Core Team
Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
Slussplan 9, Stockholm, Svezia
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing, Grafica e Design, Educazione e Formazione, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
4-6 mesi (da gennaio 2021)
L'offerta scade il 16/08/2020
- Supporting the activities of the Core Team of the Secretariat, DG, DDG, Head of Units, Senior Advisers and Advisers/Officers.
- Assisting the Secretary to the CSO in the organisation of and taking minutes at Committee of Senior Officials (CSO) meetings as required.
- Assisting in preparation of written outputs, including background papers, sections of reports, and other inputs as required.
- Assisting in the preparation and organisation of meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops etc.
- Undertaking research/analyses of information from diverse sources on assigned topics/issues.
- Assisting in drafting and editing information materials.
- Taking minutes at meetings, seminars, conferences as required.
- Performs other administrative and technical duties as required.
- You must be a university student or a recent graduate from a field such as Political Science, International Relations, Security Studies, Social Sciences, Education, Communications, Graphic Design, Journalism or any other relevant field.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office is required. Keeps abreast of available technology; understands applicability and limitations of technology to the work of the office; actively seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks.
- The working language of the CBSS is English. For the internship post, fluency in written and spoken English is required.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.