Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/06/2020
Unesco, Internship - Social & Human Sciences
7, Place de Fontenoy, Paris, Francia
Educazione e Formazione, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
L'offerta scade il 31/07/2020
In today’s increasingly diverse societies, UNESCO continues to accomplish every day its fundamental humanist mission to support people in understanding each other and working together to build lasting peace. UNESCO also helps to enable people to create and use knowledge for just and inclusive societies.
On a daily basis, from its Headquarters and in the Field, UNESCO intervenes to accompany its Member States and all its partners to better understand and address the challenges of our more and more diversified societies, particularly through its intergovernmental Programme for Management of Social Transformations (MOST), its Youth Programme as well the Culture of Peace and Non-Violence Programme which include, inter alia, initiatives for democracy and global citizenship, intercultural dialogue, peace-building.
Furthermore, UNESCO seeks to promote the development and the practice of sporting activities, as well as the fight against doping to foster social integration in different cultural and political contexts, recognizing that sport disregards both geographical borders and social classes.
UNESCO also continues to build and reinforce linkages among ethicists, scientists, policy-makers, judges, journalists, and civil society to assist Member States in enacting sound and reasoned policies on ethical issues in science and technology.
- The Intern will have the opportunity to learn and support the over-all work of the sector / programme’s mission.
- The intern will be selected according to their specialization and needs of the sector.
- Activities will vary depending on the requirements of the assignments.
- Specific Terms of Reference and learning objectives will form part of the contract.
- Completed university studies (bachelor's degree or equivalent) at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the assignment;
- Enrolled in a graduate programme (second university degree or Master's degree or equivalent, or higher), at the time of application; or
- Have graduated with a university degree (first or second degree as defined above), and must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
- Age: You must be at least 20 years old to apply.
- Languages: You should have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French. A working knowledge of the other language (English or French) is an asset, and may be required for internships in secretarial and assistantship assignments at the headquarters.
- Computer skills: You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- Team player: You should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Communication skills: You should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.