Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/06/2020
Cartier, Supply Management Internship
Herengracht 436, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio agosto/settembre
You will be working with the Cartier Supply Management team to ensure operations run optimally.
- You will be creating reporting to support supply planning activities (e.g. historical data analysis, bestsellers, assortment, availability).
- You will be responsible for order management and processing in SAP.
- You will be assisting and supporting in stock transfer, returns, daily boutique requests, planning product availability and allocation. You will be the key contact person for Boutiques.
- You are currently enrolled in a Supply chain related Bachelor or Master program.
- You speak English fluently – French is a plus.
- As a Supply Chain intern, you have strong organizational skills combined with a strong team spirit. When facing a challenge you stay calm and collected.
- Tackling multiple tasks is easy for you, as you are flexible and dynamic in your approach.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.