Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/06/2020
TMF Group, Legal Intern
46A, Avenue John F Kennedy, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
L'offerta scade il 31/07/2020
- Correspondence with clients, notary, external advisors, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant parties.
- Assisting with incorporations, share transfers and other legal transactions of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms.
- Attending to the share holders’ register after incorporation.
- Taking care of the requirements of the Chamber of Commerce (registration, amendment and filing, etc.).
- Organizing the correspondence file, having the company file prepared and supervising the input of documents into the company files.
- Drafting standard legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies.
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties.
- Currently Legal student in Corporate or Commercial Law
- Keen to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent level of English, both verbal and in writing. Other languages are a plus.
- You are a team player with good people skills, who can work as well independently
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.