Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/06/2020
Women in Leadership - Wil, Communications and Community Management Internship
Wil, Women in Leadership
21 bis rue du Simplon, Paris, Francia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
6 mesi (da settembre)
Circa 700 € mensili
As Communications & Community Management Intern, you will have the great challenge to increase the visibility of our organization and the interactions with and among our members, as well as with and among the participants of our Women Talent Pool program. Missions:
- Monitoring – monitoring and background work on relevant issues for the network (gender equality, corporate social responsibility, digital transition...)
- Communications – contributing to develop and implement the overall communications strategy (ex. website development, social media)
- Content creation – writing interviews, newsletters, communications materials, and producing engaging material for social media channels (text and images)
- Social media – creating, managing and growing the organization’s presence through Twitter, LinkedIN and other strategically relevant online media
- Events–supporting the permanent team with the organization of WIL events.
- Studies in communication, public affairs, or a relevant field
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of French is an asset
- Excellent writing skills
- Creativity and ability to come up with new ideas
- Knowledge and experience in softwares producing web content (E.g. Indesign or Canva…).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.