Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/06/2020
Bayer, Intern in Global Pharmaceutical Congress Management
Müllerstraße 178, Berlin, Germania
Comunicazione/Marketing, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica, Project/Business Management
6 mesi (da ottobre)
- Project management support for the global congress manager in planning, organizing, implementing and de-briefing of global pharmaceutical congresses
- Close cooperation with the Global and Local Brand Teams, Global Medical Affairs and agencies to ensure the successful and smooth organization
- Support the development of impactful pre-, during- and post congress healthcare professional engagement activities
- Involvement in the preparation of global internal congress communications for Bayer
- Support in the budget control and post congress evaluation and reporting.
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in business administration or international management with a focus on marketing, communication or event management
- Interest in pharmaceutical marketing and congress organization
- Experience in event management
- Good computer skills; especially high level of competence in PowerPoint and Excel, knowledge of SharePoint is an advantage
- Very reliable and flexible and a very good team player
- Good communication skills, ability to work on own initiative and organizational talent
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Very good spoken and written English; knowledge of another language is an advantage
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.