Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/06/2020
Mantu, Legal HR Officer - End of studies internship
26, Strada Ion Heliade Rădulescu Street, Bucharest, Romania
Legale/Affari internazionali, Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
- Checking the obligations regarding the threshold of the Employees & collaborating with local HR to ensure the respect of legal obligations.
- Carrying out a legal watch on France and update the database and documents.
- Creating legal database support (mappings, studies, articles).
- Drafting & reviewing simple legal documents (e.g. Clauses’ modification of employment contract).
- Providing basic legal support and advice in Social and Labour Law to the HR team and Directors (e.g. The application of contractual clauses, termination of a contract, etc.).
Posizione aperta a Bucharest e Barcelona.
- You are enrolled in a master’s degree in Social Law and looking for an internship – End-Of-Study.
- You are motivated, passionate about the field of Labour Law and Human Resources.
- You have had experience in a related field in an international company or law firm.
- You have good communication skill in English and French.
- You ensure legal knowledge up to date and be proactive in sharing this with the team.
- You are problem-solving oriented and able to work in an international business environment.
- You are meticulous, proactive and able to work independently.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.