Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/06/2020
Eurofins, IT Business Analyst - Intern
Avenue Herrmann-Debroux 48, Bussels, Belgio
Informatica/ICT, Engineering, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica
- Collect, identify, analyse and formalize requirements from key stakeholders through workshops, emails, interviews, surveys, ...
- Writing of clear and well-structured specifications (user stories) for bugs and new functionalities/projects including mock-ups, workflows, UML models and service contracts
- Following up your user story/project/feature from your analysis to the development and testing until release
- Provide assistance to the second line support for the application
- Creation of user stories for bug reports / new functionalities
- Active participation and collaboration within the Program's international Scrums Teams for user story creation, refinement, Scrum meetings, etc.
- Assist with the qualification of releases in close cooperation with the Program's release manager and key stakeholders.
- Management of documentation with a high level of quality: online help, release notes, customer forum, functional documentation, etc.
- Presentations and training sessions on new features made available to end users
- Final-year master student pursuing an engineering degree (bio-engineer, commercial/business engineer, civil engineer, industrial engineer) OR Master degree in science (e.g. Chemistry, IT, Biology, Business)
- Additional Education Background: Experience in software implementation methodologies is asset
- English (fluent written and oral communication) required.
- Other European languages especially French are a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.