Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/06/2020
Girp, Girp Internship
Rue de la Loi 26, Brussels, Belgio
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Comunicazione/Marketing, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica
6 mesi (da settembre)
Benefit: Rimborso trasporti e alloggio
- Assist with the organisation of the GIRP conferences and workshops
- Researching, editing, and writing input for GIRP’s numerous publications
- Compilation of PowerPoint presentations for internal meetings and external conferences
- Perform research to support ongoing projects
- Participation in conferences, seminars, and workshops with relevance to health policy
- Maintenance of GIRP’s internet presence
- Administrative support and office management.
- Undergraduate/graduate student, the candidate must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the traineeship
- The traineeship must be mandatory in the candidate’s study programme
- Candidates must be fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Self-starter, high level of independence and responsibility.
- Candidates should show practical skills, high motivation for work, flexibility, a dynamic attitude, and team spirit.
- Experience in event organisation
- Affinity for graphic design
- Attitude with social networking tools such as Twitter and Facebook
- Good English writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of French, German and/or Spanish is desirable, other languages are an asset
- Good Design skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.