Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/06/2020
Liebherr, internship/working student eDevelopment - embedded software
Liebherr-Hausgeräte Ochsenhausen GmbH
Konrad-Zuse-Straße 4, Ulm, Germania
- Help implementing embedded IoT application and connectivity software components
- Develop modern Linux based IoT connectivity system components
- Prepare and Support early prototyping of various connectivity standards and upcoming technologies in the Internet of Things
- Create and setup continuous integration concepts and pipelines
- Support testing and implement automateded test systems
- Bachelor or Master study in Computer Science
- Sound experience in developing C/C++ applications
- Experience in working on and with Linux systems is a plus
- Experience with connectivity technologies is a plus
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.