Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/06/2020
UIPI, Intern EU Public Affairs
International Union of Property Owners (UIPI)
24 Boulevard de l'Empereur, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing
400 € mensili
- Contribute to public affairs activities and monitoring EU policy developments;
- Assist with communication and research activities (social media, website, newsletter);
- Attend meetings and conferences;
- Provide organisational and administrative support.
- A master student or graduate in economics, law, communication or European studies;
- An internship convention is mandatory;
- Proficient in English. Any additional EU languages, in particular German, is a strong advantage;
- EU national or have a valid Belgian work permit;
- Good understanding of the EU decision-making process and politics;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Fast learner with a pro-active attitude and organisational skills;
- Familiar with communication software and social media.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.