Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/06/2020
Richemont, Client Relations Analyst & Project Associate (Internship)
Chemin de la Chênaie 50, Bellevue, Geneva, Svizzera
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: 1 agosto 2020
- Understand, analyze, and act on key performance indicators to continually improve customer experiences. Supervise and oversee CRC metrics from a global standpoint. Ensure we have a solid baseline to measure performance and proactively make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Support or lead the execution of various mid-sized projects related to CRC: web callback, live chat engagement, new digital channels (WhatsApp…), customer surveys. Coordinate the projects across the various stakeholders including Richemont Regions and Maisons
- Conduct benchmarks of customer relationship approaches across luxury and non-luxury brands
- Manage CRC community by providing regular communications and peer-to-peer support
- Organize annual CRC event
- Student in in Luxury or International business Master’s Degree.
- Appetite for distant client relations, e-commerce, customer services or contact centers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a complex, multi-cultural environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management
- Willingness & ability to travel occasionally
- Fluency in English is mandatory; French or Chinese (e.g. Mandarin) is a plusProj
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.