Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/06/2020
ALDA – European Association for Local Democracy, Internship Assistant to the Secretary General’s Office
ALDA – European Association for Local Democracy
Rue Belliard 20, Brussels, Belgio
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Legale/Affari internazionali, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
- Assistance to the Secretary General’s Office;
- Organisation of missions and meetings for staff and stakeholders (including arranging travel and accommodation, managing agendas, liaising with internal and external stakeholders);
- Researching on assigned topics and drafting summaries, presentations, speeches;
- Writing and translating texts (in English, French, Italian);
- Representing the organization during meetings and conferences, giving speeches when required, liaising with a wide set of stakeholders;
- Supporting day-to-day activities in the office.
- Degree or university student;
- Flexibility and capacity to work under pressure, respecting tight deadlines;
- Quick learner;
- Communication skills, especially in multicultural, complex environments;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English and a good knowledge of Italian are required; any other languages represent an asset (German, Spanish, Dutch);
- Interest in issues of local democracy, participatory and active citizenship, and European cooperation;
- Proficient use of Office Suite, internet, email, social networks;
- Driving license (B);
- Previous experience in international organisations and/or managing similar tasks highly advantageous.
ALDA can host only interns holding a scholarship in its offices (e.g. funded from the EU, universities, regions, foundations, etc.).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.