Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/06/2020
ALDA – European Association for Local Democracy, Internship Logistic Officer assistant
ALDA – European Association for Local Democracy
Rue Belliard 20, Brussels, Belgio
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
- Assistance to the Logistic Office;
- Organisation of missions and meetings for staff and stakeholders in according with the Project Managers and the Office of the Secretary General (including arranging travel and accommodation, managing agendas, liaising with internal and external stakeholders);
- Supporting day-to-day activities in the office;
- Dealing with the providers for services agreements.
- Degree or university student;
- Flexibility and capacity to work under pressure, respecting tight deadlines;
- Quick learner;
- Communication skills, especially in multicultural, complex environments;
- Excellent knowledge of English and a good knowledge of Italian and French are required; any other languages represent an asset (German, Spanish, Dutch);
- Interest in issues of local democracy, participatory and active citizenship, and European cooperation;
- Proficient use of Office Suite, internet, email, social networks;
- Driving license (B);
- Previous experience in international organisations and/or managing similar tasks highly advantageous.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.