Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/06/2020
Richemont, Consumer Insights Marketing Analyst
35 Rue Boissy d'Anglas, Paris, Francia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
- Project Management; taking responsibility for running international client-related studies alongside the Marketing Analysts
- Analysis of marketing performance indicators or insights; identifying opportunities for the Group’s Maisons in terms of client experience and brand equity
- Preparation of presentations and reports for the Maisons’ CEOs
- Management of relationships with our suppliers and partners
- Participation in luxury consumer interviews and focus groups
- Fluent in English with a good level in French
- Comfortable with figures
- Highly detail–orientated, strong time keeping skills, efficient, autonomous
- Strong capacity for multi-tasking, capacity to summarise information from varied sources
- Proficient command of Power Point and Excel
- Passion for market research, employing proactive and persistent approach and attitude
- Student with a ‘Convention de Stage’
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.