Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/06/2020
Levi Strauss, CRM & Content Coordination Intern
Levi Strauss & Co.
Leonardo da Vincilaan, Zaventem , Brussels, Belgio
Zalando & Amazon Brand Shop CMS support
- Brand Shops coordination – periodically updates, with commercial and design input and coordination across all partners.
- Cross-discipline activities working with sales and marketing departments, linked to delivering on digital campaigns
- Add hock activities linked to project management of essential systems
- Brand shop performance tracking.
- You'll support local partners give life to the collection in our customers' online ecosystem
- You'll coordinate content briefing and production with partners to ensure branded assets, digital tools, and product information are on time each season.
- You'll manage the update of our content portal with seasonal content.
- You'll maintain the user’s database.
B2B Ecommerce Email Marketing
- You'll help develop the B2B email marketing communication plan
- You'll help create B2B email marketing campaigns in collaboration with cross functions and agencies.
- You'll do quality assurance checks for B2B email marketing campaigns
- You'll support enhancement projects of B2B event-based email marketing programs
- You'll analyze and provide insight into email marketing campaigns results
- You hold a degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, Design or related studies or you have finished your studies within the last year.
- You're passionate about fashion and digital business and you're motivated to learn more about this sector.
- You ultra-careful working with data information with a creative mindset and you have project management skills.
- You enjoy working with multiple projects at the same time with different people.
- You're fluent in English, across both written and spoken communication.
- You can consider yourself as self-starter and a hard-worker with a customer-oriented mindset.
- You have advanced MS Office skills and knowledge in Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Photoshop is a plus, but not mandatory.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.