Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/06/2020
Kellogg, Intern Revenue Growth Management & Category Development
Burchardstraße 14, Hamburg, Germania
Contabilità e finanza, Commerciale/Vendite
L'offerta scade il 16/07/2020
- Support Category Strategies across country teams to increase sales and achieve customer business targets
- Support regional Revenue Growth Strategies (e.g. PPA, LPI) to increase sales and achieve customer business targets
- Support assortment updates and range reviews in line with Kellogg's objectives
- Review and analyse central promotions in order create recommendations for future executions
- Support the management of inputs for distribution and rate of sale benchmarking for Kellogg's innovation plans, as well sign off of sell ins our new products
- Improve better liaison between Category RGM, Country RGM and Market Activation
- Ideal: FMCG experience of Category Management/Category/Development/Sales
- Microsoft Office Essential, knowledge of Nielsen / IRI a plus
- Excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to translate to insight
- Bachelor and / or Master in a relevant areas of study (Business / Economics / Finance).
- Excellent English language skills, German a plus but not essential
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.