Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/06/2020
Acumen Public Affairs, Traineeship - Eu Public Affairs in Health/Pharma
Acumen Public Affairs
Rue de la Loi 227, Brussels, Belgio
The role includes daily monitoring of various issues (legislative and non-legislative), conducting background research, drafting newsletters and policy briefings and providing overall support to more senior staff members. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of topics and assignments spanning across a unique client portfolio. Our team is delivering services such as monitoring, strategy development, stakeholder mappings, policy audits and issue briefings, social and traditional media relations, trainings and workshops.
- EU national or work permit holder
- Experience gained through previous internship(s) in the health and/ or pharmaceutical sectors. Candidates without experience in these sectors will not be considered.
- Perfect command of English; additional language skills an asset (esp. Spanish, German)
- Knowledge of the EU institutions and legislative processes. Strong planning skills
- Advanced research and writing skills, including the ability to summarise issues quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work in a team, whilst at the same time carrying out own tasks independently and to agreed deadlines.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, ability to work under tight deadlines in an international environment.
- Knowledge of current developments and trends affecting Acumen and its clients’ businesses.
- Proficient with IT and new media tools.
- Previous experience/traineeship in one of the European Institutions – especially in DG SANTE or working for MEPs in the Parliament’s ENVI Committee.
- Good demonstrated command of social media – experience in organising social media campaigns.
- Experience in media relations – speaking and pitching to journalists, drafting press releases and/ or opinion pieces.
- Understanding of the civil society environment in Brussels.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.