The Intern will provide high-quality monitoring and research services to Hanover’s existing Brussels clients, together with timely research and administrative support on new business activities, including acquisition, and development. They will also be responsible for supporting stakeholder events and providing administrative support for client meetings. Primary Responsibilities:
• Monitoring legislative and policy developments, with a focus on EU health and pharmaceutical policy
• Targeted research and policy analysis
• Administrative and event support.
• Strong understanding of the EU institutions and the EU decision-making process;
• Previous relevant internship experience in one of the EU institutions or healthcare-relevant advocacy organisations. Experience at other agencies would be an advantage;
• Knowledge of EU healthcare policies is a key selection criterion;
• Self-motivated team player;
• Strong research, analysis and drafting skills;
• Excellence in written and spoken English is essential. Fluency in other European languages, especially French and/or German is an advantage;
• Comfortable with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.