Do you have an interest in project management and are keen to get firsthand experience of how changes are handled at an international firm? Are you a good communicator and open to work with a broad array of stakeholders towards an excellent client experience? We're looking for someone like that to:
• support the handling of our strategic project portfolio in terms of reporting, budgeting, change requests, etc.
• contributing in scheduling user trainings, creating user manuals, preparing user communication
• execute testing on our global applications
• support in various business management ad-hoc tasks
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree within the last 6 months or you're now in your master studies.
In particular, you have:
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
• an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
• a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
• fluency in English, any other language is a plus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.