Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/06/2020
HP, Chemical Engineering Internship
Carrer Jesús Serra Santamans, 8, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona, Spagna
CHROMATOGRAPHY FOCUS TASKS
- HeadSpace approaches (deep technique investigation, work physically with the equipment, create internal methodologies, understand quantification with this technique).
- Sampling qualification and quantification using liquid injection (+ centrifugation). Develop internal methodologies
- Toluene equivalent methodologies: External partner use this approach for quantification, develop the methodology in our lab internally to measure TVOC.
- Incorporate new techniques in the lab that are not used and well understood at this moment.
- Incorporate new methodologies in the lab for non-printing regulations.
- Create tools to control stock, consumables, waste, etc. in the laboratory.
- Performing calibration in the lab with the internal equipment.
- Currently studying Chemical Engineering or Chemistry Bachelor or the first or last year in “Master in Chemical Engineering” or “Master in Environmental Engineering”.
- Skills, abilities and knowledge required to perform the work.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Organized and methodical.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Experienced in Windows and basic office applications.
- Strong in interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and independent.
- With interest in research.
- Good English skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.