Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/06/2020
European Medicines Agency, Trainee (Digital Business Transformation)
EMA - European Medicines Agency
Domenico Scarlattilaan 6, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
10 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2020
1.360 euro mensili
Benefit: contributo alle spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
During your traineeship, you will participate and contribute Digital Strategy Solutions, and in particular in the Analytics Centre of Excellence (ACE) Projects.
We will help you to understand and experience:
- Advanced analytics techniques in building Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) models and solutions
- Implement of AI and ML for data-driven decision-making and/or process improvement and process automation
- Taking complex business analyses and projects from concept to completion and make the results accessible and relevant to business users at all levels
- Understanding, cleaning and integrating massive disparate data sets and demonstrated familiarity with data modelling workflow
- Statistical software such R and programming languages used in analytics such SQL, Python, etc.
- Data visualization and application tools (Shiny, Power BI)
- Communicating with the business to understand requirements and present back findings in a clear and structured manner
- Performing detailed analysis and identify trends defined in the requirements, prepare reports and presentation with possible recommendation / trends / scenarios to support business reviews in a visual and simple manner
- Working closely with other data experts and engineers to deliver results
To be eligible for consideration for this placement, you are required to:
- enjoy full rights as a citizen of a European Union Member State or Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway;
- possess a university degree in Mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field (minimum of three years or more) that must have been obtained within the last 12 months (July 2019 -July 2020) or be a university student on an Erasmus + or a similar programme or a PhD student.
- a thorough knowledge of English (at least level C1) and good knowledge of other official EU language (at least B2) of the Common European Framework for Languages
For criteria 1 and 2, you will be required to provide proof in the application form and at the interview stage. Failing to present these documents may result in the disqualification from the procedure.
In addition to the eligibility criteria, you will have:
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and analytical functions and how to use them on data sets
- Understanding of statistical analysis and experimental design
- Numeracy, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results
- Analytical rigor and ability to identify actionable insights
- Knowledge in statistics software and programming languages such R, python and SQL
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.