Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/06/2020
European Medicines Agency, Trainee (Office of Deputy Executive Director)
EMA - European Medicines Agency
Domenico Scarlattilaan 6, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
10 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2020
1.360 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
During your traineeship, you will participate and contribute to the following projects:
- EMA/Heads of Medicines Agencies (HMA) Task Force on Availability of Authorised Medicines
- EU Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) Network
- Industry Single Point Of Contact (SPOC)
To be eligible for consideration for this placement, you are required to:
- enjoy full rights as a citizen of a European Union Member State or Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway;
- possess a university degree in pharmacy, chemistry, biology or an equivalent scientific discipline (minimum of three years or more) that must have been obtained within the last 12 months (July 2019 -July 2020) or be a university student on an Erasmus + or a similar programme or a PhD student.
- a thorough knowledge of English (at least level C1) and good knowledge of other official EU language (at least B2) of the Common European Framework for Languages
For criteria 1 and 2, you will be required to provide proof in the application form and at the interview stage. Failing to present these documents may result in the disqualification from the procedure.
In addition to the eligibility criteria, you will have:
- knowledge of the European Regulatory system
- Knowledge about supply chain and manufacturing of medicinal products
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to work to demanding deadlines
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.