Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/06/2020
SES, Internship - HR Information Systems
Rue Pierre Werner, Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
Informatica/ICT, Project/Business Management
- Participate to the update SAP Organisational Management and Visio Charts for SES worldwide;
- Ensure continuity of the SAP-HR and SuccessFactors Change Request cycle (requirements workshops, specification writing and solution testing);
- Assist HRIS team members running projects;
- Manage clearly defined small projects;
- Interact with and support users across the company;
- Ensure follow-up and monitoring of incidents;
- Provide on-demand reporting using SAP-HR and SuccessFactors tools;
- Execute recurring maintenance tasks related to HR processes & tools, and look for improvement reducing execution time;
- Ensure some of the daily tasks of the HRIS team;
- Prepare and/or deliver trainings on HR applications and tools to end users.
- Being a Bachelor/ Master’s student in Business management, Computer science or Engineering;
- Motivation for learning new processes and systems, strong analytical skills, structured mindset;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and HR processes;
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access);
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset;
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.