Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/06/2020
European Medicines Agency, Trainee (Vaccines Outreach Strategy)
EMA - European Medicines Agency
Domenico Scarlattilaan 6, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
10 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2020
1.360 euro mensili
Benefit: contributo alle spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
During your traineeship, you will support cross-Agency initiatives on vaccines, in particular the EMA’s vaccines outreach strategy, co-chaired by S-Division and Clinical Studies and Manufacturing Task Force (TCS) and contribute to communicating proactively with key stakeholders on benefit-risk using evidence-based tools to tackle vaccine hesitancy. In particular, you will:
- Consider improvements to benefit-risk information in vaccines’ medicines overviews for the public and promote their use by patients and healthcare professionals;
- Identify wording discrepancies in medicine overviews for vaccines so that consistent wording can be developed;
- Contribute to developing new information materials on vaccines and perform user testing of key messages and formats by surveying EMA’s stakeholders’ database members, to ensure the information is clear and relevant for stakeholder groups.
To be eligible for consideration for this placement, you are required to:
- enjoy full rights as a citizen of a European Union Member State or Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway;
- possess a university degree in pharmacy, medicine, other life science, social science (minimum of three years or more) that must have been obtained within the last 12 months (July 2019 -July 2020) or be a university student on an Erasmus + or a similar programme or a PhD student.
- a thorough knowledge of English (at least level C1) and good knowledge of other official EU language (at least B2) of the Common European Framework for Languages
For criteria 1 and 2, you will be required to provide proof in the application form and at the interview stage. Failing to present these documents may result in the disqualification from the procedure.
In addition to the eligibility criteria, you will have:
- Good written and spoken communication in English
- Interest in type of information patients, healthcare professionals and the general public need.
- Good editorial, grammatical and proof-reading skills
- Good Excel skills desirable
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.