Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/06/2020
Philips, Internship - Customer Screenings (Italian speakers)
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza
- Performing desktop searches and reporting back in line with Philips procedures.
- Interacting and engaging with different stakeholders during the searches.
- Documenting findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
- Reporting the findings of the searches in line with Philips procedures and systems.
- Organizing of the (back office) activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Screenings team.
- Participating in continuous improvement of the customer screenings processes.
- Bachelor or Master student in relevant areas: Law, International Relations, Criminology, Finance, Accounting, Enterprise Risk Management. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Strong Legal background and basic understanding of Compliance/Criminal Law principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Knowledge of LEAN/continuous improvement is a strong asset
- Fluency in the English language (mandatory)
- Fluency in the Italian language (mandatory),
- Spanish language skills is an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.