Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/06/2020
Kuehne + Nagel, Internship Operational Excellence Road Logistics
Kuehne + Nagel Global Overland Transportation
Großer Grasbrook, 11, Hamburg, Germania
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Project/Business Management
Benefit: Mensa, agevolazioni trasporti
Kuehne + Nagel Global Road Logistics Transportation is seeking an Intern Operational Excellence Road Logistics with strong business-focus and data-driven approach to solve some of the most complex logistics challenges. Do you want to collaborate with us in innovating and redefining the fundamentals of operating our worldwide network to make road logistics customer friendly and efficient? Does the power of process and digitalization excite you to drive and shape operational excellence? If getting great stuff done using data, processes and tools excites you, join us.
- Be responsible for process standardization, optimization and automation of core processes to serve as value-stream driven blueprints for our tech tools and help improve operational efficiency with digitization
- Drive structured and data-driven management of operations and technology projects in order to deliver scope, timeline and cost while upholding the quality bar
- Be a champion of automation projects and help drive focused execution of the corporate roadmap of global operations organization.
- Matriculation in a university degree program in economics or a comparable degree program with a focus on logistics / transport economics
- Ideally first practical experience in logistic business enterprises and operational excellence initiatives
- Logistical and forwarding essentials desirable
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Interpersonal skills to manage variety of stakeholders in regions/countries/sites
- Independent work, creativity and structured way of working
- Commitment, initiative, motivation and curiosity
- Confident handling of MS Office applications, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Willingness to travel and fluency in English mandatory (additional languages, especially German and/or French, are an advantage).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.