Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/06/2020
Rohde & Schwarz, Intern for Wireless Coexistence System Development
Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KGinf
Mühldorfstraße 15, München, Germania
- Cooperation with setup and implementation of prototype-systems for radiated coexistence test systems
- Realization of test measurement with our prototype-system
- Evaluation of measurement results and characterization of systematic and statistic measurement errors
- Assisting with the software development for wireless coexistence applications, e.g. device drivers for network- and spectrum analyzers, power meter and switch boxes
- Further development of standardized tests for our wireless coexistence test system
- Academic studies in electrical engineering, communications engineering or comparable field of studies
- Interest in wireless applications
- Basic experience in measurements with network- and spectrum analyzers, power meters etc.
- Ability to work independently in a structured way
- Good command of spoken and written English and/or German
- Ideal availability for a period of six months
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.