Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/06/2020
Goodyear, Intern Digitalization Projects - Mercury
F4R7+7C , Dudelange, Lussemburgo
- Digital and mobile solutions for interactive forms and document management of safety, quality and maintenance
- Digital and interactive performance management boards
- Integrated online/mobile system for spare parts and stock management
- Headset solution combining augmented reality and online voice/image transfer for remote equipment troubleshooting and repair
The student should be enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering (Productique, I 4.0. Digitalization, Smart Technologies, IT, Electronics) or any related field.
English is a must. French and German are considered as an advantage.
The student will need to demonstrate the following skills & qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good IT programming skills
- Good organizational skills
- Team Player
- Self Driven
- Able to take initiative
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.