Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/06/2020
European Medicines Agency, Trainee (Talent Acquisition)
EMA - European Medicines Agency
Domenico Scarlattilaan 6, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Comunicazione/Marketing
10 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2020
1.360 euro mensili
Benefit: contributo alle spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
- Employer Branding project with the aim to improve visibility of candidates of the EMA as an attractive employer, also for millennial/Zoomer generations to fulfil strategy of the Agency. In particular:
- Analysing data of potential target audiences (IT, scientific, corporate)
- Development and implementation of communication plan to activate the EMA brand
- In liaison with colleagues across the Agency develop content for communication plan (e.g. video testimonials from staff, animation explaining processes, contextualized content for LinkedIn company page).
- Assisting in developing network links with student organizations to improve Agency’s outreach to graduates and young professionals for traineeship programme and more junior roles within the Agency. Initiate Student Ambassadorship, virtual career fairs, etc.
- Assisting in development of metrics and specific initiatives for improving diversity (gender, national, age, knowledge).
You will be also trained and involved in various tasks of Talent Acquisition Service, in particular, managing communication with candidates to improve candidate experience throughout the process.
To be eligible for consideration for this placement, you are required to:
- enjoy full rights as a citizen of a European Union Member State or Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway;
- possess a university degree in Human Resources, Communications/Marketing or relevant field (minimum of three years or more) that must have been obtained within the last 12 months (July 2019 -July 2020) or be a university student on an Erasmus + or a similar programme or a PhD student.
- a thorough knowledge of English (at least level C1) and good knowledge of other official EU language (at least B2) of the Common European Framework for Languages
For criteria 1 and 2, you will be required to provide proof in the application form and at the interview stage. Failing to present these documents may result in the disqualification from the procedure.
In addition to the eligibilty criteria, you will have:
- Strong interest in Human Resources, more specifically with recruitment marketing, employer branding, outreach;
- Creativity with good English drafting skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.