Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/06/2020
Louis Vuitton, Clienteling & Event - Internship
Louis Vuitton Switzerland
12 mesi, inizio settembre 2020.
- Create and develop clienteling tools supporting the Stores' activity
- Identify area of improvement
- Report : quantitative & qualitative client performance analysis
- Collect and share Best Practices within our store network
- Support the annual business review & plan
- Take responsibility for the client database accuracy
- Coordinate, support and participate to in-store and external events
- Generate dedicated client target and collect feedbacks
- Prepare events reports and follow-up
- Collaborate with intern teams, suppliers and partners in the creation of the events
- Manage the entire e-mailing process
- Support in the brochures creation (orders/client lists/returns) and other client's communication tools
- Manage the best new client program
- Complete purchase orders (SAP) and validate invoices
- Administrative tasks (bookings/invoicing/travels/others)
- To be successful in this role you must be very proactive with a thorough understanding of the luxury market gained ideally by an first experience in Events Management and/or CRM.
- You should be motivated by an environment in constant evolution.
- You have to be results oriented. For that you have to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English, French & German.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.