Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/06/2020
Facebook, Research Intern (AI)
6 rue Ménars, Paris, Francia
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Informatica/ICT
- Perform research to advance the science and technology of intelligent systems.
- Perform research that improves understanding and representation of the semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, and other modalities).
- Devise data-driven models of human behaviour.
- Influence progress of relevant research communities by producing publications.
- Collaborate and increase productivity on existing research projects.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a(n) Masters / PhD degree.
- Publications or experience in fields related to in machine learning, AI, computer vision, natural language processing, computational neuroscience, optimisation, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or data science.
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Ability to manipulate and analyse large scale, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Experience in utilising theoretical and empirical research to solve problems.
- Ability to communicate research for public audiences of peers
- Knowledge in a programming language.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.