Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/06/2020
TriGlobal, Business Development Internship
Spuiboulevard 240, Dordrecht, Paesi Bassi
Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
Benefit: Contributo trasporti
As Business Development Manager of English speaking markets, you are responsible to manage the current client base, as well as expand the TriGlobal client portfolio. You are the key component in translating TriGlobal’s strength into our client’s needs. TriGlobal is an online based company with history in lead generation, matching moving companies with online consumers. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and wanting to take the next step by expanding our B2B portfolio in numerous countries. Key responsibilities:
- Client acquisition via sales visits/telephone/email
- Client relationships management and sales admin
- Define sales strategies, plans and targets
- Potential participation at conferences, seminars and training (international travel is sometimes required).
- Native speaker of a European language, plus have a professional command of the English language
- Completed University with a bachelor of higher
- Studied courses related to sales, marketing and/or business management
- Have an awareness of how to create and adhere to respective sales budgets and targets
- Can work both independently and within a team
- Has an intercultural affinity
- Has the ability to adapt fast and is open to change
- Has a commercial and professional approach to all tasks.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.