Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/06/2020
Tesla, Energy Policy Internship – EMEA
Burgemeester Stramanweg 122 , Amsterdam , Paesi Bassi
5-6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
- Deepen understanding of how energy storage supports the transition to sustainable energy
- Improve analytical and policy development skills through conducting research on energy market regulatory frameworks and policies in selected EMEA markets
- Support monitoring and analysis of EU policy developments affecting energy storage, identifying risks and opportunities and developing action plans for policy engagement
- Support identifying and building relationships with relevant stakeholders at industry, policy and bureaucratic levels
- Perform legislative analysis for residential, commercial and industrial storage
- Contribute to or perform ad-hoc research or studies related to energy products
- Close to finishing a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably with major in Law, Policy, Economics or a similar field
- First work experience in the policy or consulting sector (Political Party, GO, NGO or consulting firm) is desirable
- Sound understanding of energy storage solutions, their application and benefits and knowledge of EU energy market framework and/or other European energy market are considered a plus
- Strong time management, organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Strong communication and persuasion skills along with an ability to interact with various levels of management
- Must have strong command of English and fluency in at least one other European language – French, Italian, Spanish, or Greek desirable
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.