Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2020
OMA, Internship Architecture
Weena-Zuid 158, Rotterdam, Paesi Bassi
Ingegneria e Architettura
Minimo 6 mesi (da settembre)
OMA’s Rotterdam office is looking for several Architectural Interns to join our design team. As an Architectural Intern, you will be working on various projects within a team, being trained and mentored by experienced architectural professionals. If you see yourself as a talented and ambitious architectural student, who is interested in testing your limits in a fast-paced and competitive working environment, this is a position to apply.
- Currently studying Architecture or other relevant courses or fresh graduates with Architecture degree
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Strong rendering skills and familiarity with Rhino
- Excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD
- Excellent craft and model-making skills
- Knowledge on Revit is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and any other language is an asset
- A team player
- Previous internship experience in any other renowned architecture firms is preferred though not mandatory
- Candidates must feel comfortable in a complex and dynamic environment.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.