Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2020
Philips, Internship: Talent Intelligence Support
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
6 mesi. Inizio: luglio 2020
- Providing intel for the company’s buy-vs-build strategy
- Talent assessment and recommendations of potential M&A targets
- Talent assessment input and recommendations regarding location studies
- Reporting talent trends and competitor landscape to senior leaders
- Using market- and talent-based intelligence for commercial gain
- Informing the wider Talent Acquisition team of TI’s trends and news
- Be studying towards your Bachelor or Master in Psychology with focus on Organizational Psychology. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Possess fluency in English
- Effectively being able to manage stakeholders and master your communication skills
- Own Excel/data analytic skills
- Be able to see the bigger picture although you will also need to have an eye for details
- PowerPoint and presentation skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.