Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2020
Panasonic, Internship Smart Manufacturing / Industry 4.0
Robert-Bosch-Straße 27, Langen , Germania
- Monitor policy making and assess standardization activities towards deployment of technologies
- Support technology road mapping for business incubation
- Join selected standardization meetings and industry associations
- Support project work on dedicated digitization projects (e.g. 5G for industrial applications)
- Contribute to discussions with regional business units and corporate entities in Japan
- Participation of weekly meetings
- The work will require good command of English and German (oral and written).
- Some knowledge of management techniques will be an added value to cope with the complex work environment.
- Technical understanding for process and factory automation are also essential to support Smart Manufacturing / Industry 4.0 activities that are partly managed here in Europe but also in Japan at corporate headquarters.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.