Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2020
Danone, Financial Planning & Analysis Intern
Taurusavenue 165, Hoofddorp, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
5-6 mesi. Inizio: agosto 2020
- Cash Flow Statement for Deployments:
- Partner with the Deployment Team to ensure correctness and transparency of the financial data used in the forecast of the financial statements for new deployments
- Prepare the cash flow statement for newly deployed Danone factories under the global buy and sell model
- Analyze cash flow variances between actual and forecast and use the insights to enhance the forecasting process
- Design and Implement DanTrade Key Performance Indicators:
- Design and ensure that the DanTrade financial dashboards are updated in a timely, accurate, and appropriate manner
- Effective communication of the DanTrade key performance indicators to management to drive operational excellence throughout the company
- Ad-hoc Financial Analysis:
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis to aid in the strategic decision making and give more insight into the DanTrade business model
- Assist the DanTrade FP&A team during the month-end closing and rolling forecast process
The candidate we are looking for should have strong analytical skills with a great eye for details. You should be able to analyze data in order to connect the dots to understand the big picture. Your willingness to learn and adapt will be beneficial in this fast paced environment, allowing you to keep up with the challenges you may face. You have solid communication skills and will be able to successfully present your findings to your team.
Additionally, you must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled as a Bachelor/Masters student for the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU student, then you must be enrolled at a Dutch university)
- You are fluent in English – written and verbal
- You are available as of August 2020 for a minimum of 5-6 months for 5 days per week
- You are willing to travel/relocate to Hoofddorp, NL.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.