Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2020
Nordea, Intern in NIFSA Business & Corporate Law
562, rue de Neudorf, Luxembourg , Lussemburgo
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
- Be the forefront runner of the internal contract repository tool
- Assist with the corporate expansion of NIFSA and its maintenance
- Be involved in the contractual workflow process (e.g. distribution-related agreements)
- Research on regulatory changes with the possibility to propose action plans on new regulations
- Maintain active relations with internal as well as external stakeholders including but not limited to units in the NIFSA and NAM value chain as well as legal advisors (including some administrative work)
- A student or recent graduate with a relevant degree who is not afraid of routine work
- Diligent approach to work, thoroughness and a strong attention to details
- Willing to improve knowledge of the relevant legal and regulatory environment including company laws as well as international standards and demands
- Analytical-oriented skills coupled with sound judgement
- Fluency in English, verbal and written is a must. German, French and/or a Nordic language is considered an advantage
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.