Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2020
Roche, Biorepository Internship
Roche Diagnostics International AG
Forrenstrasse 2, Rotkreuz, Svizzera
- Maintain an accurate inventory of biological materials in the biospecimen repository, conducts periodic checks for assessment, and resolves discrepancies as presented.
- Support daily operation associated with the BioRepository at RDI including; sample registration, shipment, retrievals and verification activities in a validated laboratory information management system.
- Ongoing degree or recently graduated in Life Sciences, Biology or Biochemistry ideally
- First experience in life sciences and experience in a laboratory setting or clinical operations is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent data handling skills, meticulous, proficient with MS Excel
- Self-motivated and team player individual who can maintain quality, accuracy and timeliness of deliverables.
- Proficient in English, German would be an asset
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.