Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2020
European Medicines Agency, Trainee (Paediatric Medicines)
EMA - European Medicines Agency
Domenico Scarlattilaan 6, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
10 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2020
1.360 euro mensili
Benefit: contributo alle spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
During your traineeship, you will participate and contribute to the following project comprising of two parts:
The first part of the project is the development of a tool to gain oversight of the landscape of authorised paediatric medicines across Europe integrating various data sources.
Available data sources will be analysed and prioritised for use together with TA offices, TDA (real world evidence), RA for the UMN concept and PV (post marketing for paed. indications).
The second part of the project will be using and testing this tool to analyse for a defined period of time
- which medicines actually have been authorised for children across Europe sorted by pharmacological classes and therapeutic areas
- including an analysis of authorised medicinal products for children versus unmet medical needs in children
- tool for ongoing analysis of the paediatric landscape with respect to authorised medicines for children in the EU
- peer reviewed publication
- paediatric landscape report to be published with the EC
To be eligible for consideration for this placement, you are required to:
- enjoy full rights as a citizen of a European Union Member State or Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway;
- possess a university degree in human medicine or life sciences (minimum of three years or more) that must have been obtained within the last 12 months (July 2019 -July 2020) or be a university student on an Erasmus + or a similar programme or a PhD student.
- a thorough knowledge of English (at least level C1) and good knowledge of other official EU language (at least B2) of the Common European Framework for Languages
For criteria 1 and 2, you will be required to provide proof in the application form and at the interview stage. Failing to present these documents may result in the disqualification from the procedure.
In addition to the eligibility criteria, you will have:
- Experience in analysis, handling of and communicating complex data
- Ability to communicate clearly in English (oral, writing)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.