Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2020
TMF Group, Internal Audit Trainee
R. Latino Coelho 13, Lisboa, Portogallo
Contabilità e finanza
L'offerta scade il 22/07/2020
- Performing assigned audits and collection, analysing, interpreting and documenting information to support audit results;
- Supporting the team in auditing the best practice techniques such as conducting fieldwork and documenting workpapers;
- Following up the action plans recommendations for open internal audit findings;
- Timely and accurate execution of audits, documentation and reporting;
- Developing positive working relationships and establishing good cooperation with other auditors, in the team as well as wider stakeholders across the business;
- Maintaining organizational and professional ethical standards and aim to develop for initiative and independent judgement.
- Fresh graduate or graduate-to-be in Finance and Economics or similar;Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of internal audit and control methodologies; Skills in collecting and analysing complex data, evaluating information and systems and drawing logical conclusions;
- Skills in planning and project management and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines;
- Good influencing and persuasion skills/high degree of perseverance and resilience;
- Ability to anticipate and evaluate problems and potential obstacles;
- Will challenge constructively and support difficult decisions;
- Grit and determination;
- Prepared to potentially travel internationally.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.